Correct answer: C. decrease in employee turnover
HACCP is the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point. It is also the curriculum. It is necessary to use for the preparation of the
- Products for the fishery.
- Risk & control guide.
- They could be assigned by the FDA.
These are the weaknesses in excution HACCP.
- Production and administrative expenses are on the rise.
- Other tasks may require staff time.
- Reduced execution cost and flexibility in developing the cycle & presenting new interactions.
These are the main limits of execution:
- Time is lost.
- Employee turnover
- Motivation of employees.
- Absence of individual preparation.
The following are some of the benefits of HACCP implementation:
- The quality of the food preparation process is improved.
- It is important to improve inventory management
- Product wastage must be reduced
We can therefore conclude that HACCP implementation cannot be equated with employee turnover reductions.